The Crossings are a very popular community because of their "low" HOA fees. The Crossings is a Planned Community. Under current mortgage guidelines planned communities are underwritten as single family homes, even if they are attached to other units. This is a benefit to FHA buyers because planned communities do not have to be on the FHA list of approved condominiums since they are technically not condos.
- Property Type: PUD
- Built in 1983 - 1987
- # of Units: 172
- # of Buildings: 66
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 1, 1,5 2 or 2.5 baths
- Fireplace: 1
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating System: Baseboard Hot Water
- Cooling System: Individual units or Central Air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Basement: Some units are built on slabs, others have full or partial basements.
- Decks/Patios: Most units have ground level decks or patios.
- Garage(s): 1-car attached garages
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Schoolhouse Xing, Tanner Xing, Potter Xing, Tinsmith Crossing, Sawmill Xing
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at The Crossings, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.