Skyview Condominiums are at the peak of Cromwell Hills Drive. The units are arranged in two circles; an inner circle and an outer circle. The units on the eastern perimeter (outer circle) have beautiful views of the Glastonbury Hills and units on the western perimeter enjoy breathing sunsets.
- Property Type: Condominium
- # of Units: 152
- # of Buildings: 20
- Styles: Townhouses-style units
- Bedrooms: 2 bedroom units
- Baths: All units have 2.5 baths. Some unit owners added another full bath in the lower level.
- Fireplace: Each unit has a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Basement: Each unit has either a partial basement if the garage is under the
unit,or a full basement if the unit does not have a garage. Some basements are walkouts.
- Decks/Patios: Each unit has a deck. Units with walkout basements also have a patio.
- Garage(s): Some units have garages
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Skyview Drive
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at Skyview Condominiums, call email or me at 860-305-8044.