Meadow Hill is located just off Main Street, a little south of Glastonbury Center. Residents at Meadow Hill have easy access to the Rt 17 connector to Rt 2 North and are a short drive from the shops and restaurants in trendy Glastonbury Center.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1972 - 1973
- # of Units: 133
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units and single family detached homes.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 1.0, 2.0 or 2.5 baths
- Fireplace: Each unit has a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: In unit
- Basement: Most units do not have a basement. Units with the garage under the unit have a partial basement.
- Decks/Patios: Each unit has a deck or a patio.
- Garage(s): Most units have a 1-car garage, but some units do not have a garage.
- Amenities: Club House, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Walking Trails to Stables and Connecticut River
- Age Restricted: Yes, 55+. However, 20% of the units can be owned by individuals below age 55.
- Streets include: Hollister Way North, Hollister Way South, Hollister Way West
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Meadow Hill, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.