Goodwin Estates is located in Hartford's West End off Asylum Ave. Goodwin Estates is comprised of 7 units in the Goodwin Mansion and 55 newly construction townhomes built in 2004 and 2005. The townhomes line the interior and exterior perimeter of a horsehoe behind the mansion.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 2004 and 2005
- # of Units: 62
- # of Buildings: 19
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 3, and 4 bedroom units
- Baths: 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 or 3.5 baths
- Fireplace: Each unit has at least 1 fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: Laundry facilities are located in each unit
- Basement: The townhomes have full basements, some of which are walkout basements. The units in the mansion have a shared basement.
- Decks/Patios: Each of the townhomes has a deck. The units with walkout basements also have a patio.
- Garage(s): Units have either 1 or 2 car garages
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Goodwin Circle and 1280 Asylum Ave
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at Goodwin Estates, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.