Ezekiel Williams Condos
Ezekiel Williams House Condominiums
The Ezekiel Williams House was built in 1759, step from the beautiful, sprawling Broad Street Green. The historic Ezekiel Williams House was renovated and converted to condominiums in 2005. Efforts were made to retain as much of the historic character as possible. History "buffs" will enjoy living in Old Wethersfield, Connecticut's largest historic district. Unit owners can walk to the shops and restaurants on Main Street, fish in the Wethersfield Cove, and enjoy outdoor recreation on the "Green."
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1759
- # of Units: 5
- # of Buildings: 1
- Styles: Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 1 bath
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating System: Baseboard Hot Water
- Cooling System: None
- Laundry: Common laundry in basement
- Basement: Shared
- Decks/Patios: Shared rear decks on each floor.
- Garage(s): Each unit has 1-car port
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
Streets include: 226 Broad Street
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at the Ezekiel Williams House Condominiums, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.