Collier Farms is a popular community in Wethersfield. Only a handful of units turn over in a year, sometimes two year. Collier Farms is located across from the Wethersfield Country Club golf course, off of Prospect Street, in the heart of Wethersfield CT.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built between 1996 - 1999
- # of Units: 79
- # of Buildings: Approximately 65
- Styles: Detached and semi-attached single family homes.
- Bedrooms: 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 2 or 2.5 baths
- Fireplace: Some units have fireplaces
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: First floor laundry or on 2nd floor
- Basement: Full basements.
- Decks/Patios: Decks.
- Garage(s): 1 and 2 car attached garages.
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
include:Bailey's Lane, Dunham Street, Perkins Row, Pickering Lane, Talcott Place, Tristan Court
If you would like more information about buying or selling a home at Collier Farms, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.