Apple Hill is conveniently located off Culver Street minutes from the shopping and restaurants on the Berlin Turnpike and highway access to Hartford to the north and New Haven to the south along RT 15, and to Rt 9 to the Connecticut shore.
- Property Type: PUD
- Built between 1987 and 1994
- # of Units: 114
- # of Buildings: 42
- Styles: Townhouses and Single Family detached homes
- Bedrooms: 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 2, 2.5 or 3.5 baths
- Fireplace: Most units have a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: In unit, generally on 2nd
- Basement: Some units do not have a basement, others have a partial basement if the garage is under the unit, and others have a full basement, some of which are walkout basements.
- Decks/Patios: Each unit has either a deck or a patio, depending on their location.
- Garage(s): Each unit has either a one or two car garage depending on the model
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Apple Hill and Cortland Way
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Apple Hill, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.