Atwood Street Condominiums
Atwood Condominiums feature high ceilings, craftsmanship from years gone by, and architectural details from the late 1800's. Atwood Condominiums are located directly across the street from St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Residents of the Atwood Condominiums can walk to Hartford's affluent West End (a few blocks to the west) and stroll down the beautifully tree lined Scarborough Street passing the distinctive mansions that grace both sides of the street, including the Austin House, former home of A. Everett "Chick" Austin, a well known curator of the Wadsworth Atheneum in the early 1900's. It is a short drive from the Atwood Condominiums to the beautiful Elizabeth Park with its historic rose gardens, walking trails, pond, ball fields, and more, spanning the Hartford and West Hartford town lines.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1910
- # of Units: 27
- # of Buildings: 3
- Styles: Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 2 bedroom units
- Baths: 1 bath in each unit
- Fireplace: Some units have a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Heating System: Baseboard or radiant heat
- Cooling System: Individual units
- Laundry: Units in 48-50 Atwood Street have a common laundry facility. Units at 52-54, 56-58 Atwood Street have the laundry in the unit.
- Basement: Shared
- Decks/Patios: Each unit has a deck
- Garage(s): Offstreet outside parking is available behind each of the buildings.
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: 48-50, 52-54, and 56-58 Atwood Street
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Atwood Street Condominiums, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.