Shipman Crossing Condominiums
Shipman Crossing is tucked between the Silas Deane Highway and Church Street, next to Ferry Landing Condominiums. Shipman Crossing is conveniently located to shopping and restaurants on the Silas Deane, the Rocky Hill Public Library, Post Office, Senior Center and Town Hall on Church Street, and highways.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1981
- # of Units: 40
- # of Buildings: 5
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: All the units at Shipman Crossing are considered 3 bedroom units, except for two 1 bedroom units. However, the 3rd bedroom is on the 1st floor with sliders to the patio in the back yard. Most unit owners use this room as a den instead of a bedroom.
- Baths: The 3 bedroom units have 2.0 baths and the 1 bedroom units have 1.0 bath.
- Fireplace: Units at Shipman Crossing do not have fireplaces
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: In unit
- Basement: Units at Shipman Crossing do not have basements
- Decks/Patios: The 3 bedroom units all have a patio.
- Garage(s): Each unit has a detached car port
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Joiners Road
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at Shipman Crossing, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.