Oxford Park offers the benefits of a maintenance free lifestyle found in condominium communities with wonderful amenities popular today - Clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, basketball court, and tot playground. Oxford Park is a well managed and maintained planned community, centrally located, near shopping, restaurants, and highways.
- Property Type: Planned Community (PUD)
- Built between 1976 and 1983
- # of Units: 140
- # of Buildings: 40
- Styles: Townhouses-style units
- Bedrooms: 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 2 or 2.5 baths
- Fireplace: Some units have a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Most units have Central Air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Basement: Full Basements
- Decks/Patios: Each unit has a deck. Units with walkout basements also have a patio.
- Garage(s): Some units have a 1-car garage
- Amenities: Clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, basketball court, tot playground
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Blackhaw Drive, Salem Drive, Shawnee Court, Mohawk Court, Larkspur Drive, Watch Hill Circle, Cherokee Court, Pequot Court
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Oxford Park, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.