Old Forge Condominiums
Old Forge Condominiums in Rocky Hill CT
The Old Forge Condominiums were built in 1988. There are a total of 90 units spread out among 16 "clusters". Each "cluster" has between four and six units. The units in each "cluster" are not aligned in a straight line, but rather, are arranged is an arc-like fashion. There are several different floor plans at Old Forge:
- Traditional townhouses with full basement
- Ranch-style units without basements
- Cape-style units without basements.
The Cape-Ranch style units (as they are called) are end units while the townhouse style units are interior units.
Other features of the Old Forge Condominiums include:
- Property Type: Condominium
- Bedrooms: 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 2.0 - 3.0 baths
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating Type: Warm Air
- Cooling: Central Air
- Laundry: In units
- Basements: Some w/o basements, crawl spaces, full basements, some of which are walkout basements
- Decks/Patios: Units have either a deck or a patio
- Garages: 1-Car Attached Garages
- Age Restricted: No
Old Forge Condominiums is one of the few condominium complexes located at the south end of town near the new Dividend Pond Trails and Archeological District Park. If you enjoy communing with nature, hiking, and fishing, then Old Forge Condominiums are ideal for you.
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Old Forge Condominiums, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.