Maple Avenue Mews Condominiums
Maple Avenue Mews Condominiums are located in Hartford's South Green neighborhood, just south of downtown Hartford. Maple Avenue Mews owners can walk to work at Hartford Hospital or take CT Transit to downtown Hartford. Maple Avenue Mews is conveniently located to many of Hartford's world-class restaurants, the Wadsworth Atheneum, Barnard, Colt and Bushnell Parks, the Bushnell Theater for Performing Arts, and I-91. Maple Avenue Mews is a partially gated community, with most of the units located inside the gated area.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1988
- # of Units: 144
- # of Buildings:
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 2 bedroom units
- Baths: 1, 1.5, or 2.5 baths
- Fireplace: Units at Maple Avenue Mews do not have fireplaces
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Heating System: Warm Air
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: In unit
- Basement: None
- Decks/Patios: Some units have balconies
- Garage(s): Some units have a detached garage
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
include:Franklin Ave, Maple Ave, Morris St., and Dean St.
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Maple Avenue Mews, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.