Greenfield Village Condominiums
Greenfield Village is conveniently located between Old Main Street and the Silas Deane Hwy. Residents of Greenfield Village can walk to Quarry Park overlooking the Connecticut River or take a short drive to the stores and restaurants on the Silas Deane Hwy and I-91. A high number of units at Greenfield Village are investor owned. This can make mortgage financing a challenge.
- Property Type: Condominium/Conversion
- Built in 1965
- # of Units: 253
- # of Buildings: 62
- Styles: Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Baths: 1 bath
- Fireplace: Units at Greenfield Village do not have a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Heating System: Baseboard
- Cooling System: Individual A/C
- Laundry: Common laundry facilities
- Basement: Shared basements
- Decks/Patios: Units at Greenfield Village do not have decks or patios.
- Garage(s): Units at Greenfield Village do not have garages.
- Amenities: Pool
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Robbins Lane, Marshall Road
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at Greenfield Village, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.