English Hill is a short drive to Glastonbury Center with its shops, supermarkets, and restaurants. English Hill is within walking to Glastonbury's historic district, Hubbard Green, and the Soap Factory Condominiums.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1967 and 1975
- # of Units: 18
- # of Buildings: 3
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units. The townhouse units are end units.
- Bedrooms: 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Baths: 1 or 1.5 baths
- Fireplace: Some units have a fireplace.
- Heating Fuel: Oil (Heat and hot water are included in the HOA fees.)
- Heating System: Baseboard hot water.
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Laundry: Ranch-style units have a common laundry in the basement.
- Basement: Ranch-style units share the basement area behind the garage. Townhouse-style units have a partial basement behind the garage.
- Decks/Patios: Decks
- Garage(s): Under
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Willieb Street
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at English Hill, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.