Cromwell Gardens Condominiums
Cromwell Gardens is conveniently located within walking distance of Cromwell's shopping district, restaurants and Rt9 for easy commute to Hartford to the north and Middletown and the Connecticut shore to the south.
- Property Type: Condominium/Conversion
- Built in 1873
- # of Units: 144
- # of Buildings: 2
- Styles: Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 1, 1.5 or 2 baths
- Fireplace: Units at Cromwell Gardens do not have fireplaces
- Heating Fuel: Oil (Heat and hot water are included in the HOA fee)
- Heating System: Baseboard Hot Water
- Cooling System: Units have individual air conditioning units.
- Laundry: There is a common laundry facility on each floor
- Basement: Shared
- Decks/Patios: Some units have balconies
- Garage(s): Some units have a parking space in the garages below the buildings
- Amenities: Basketball Court, Tennis, Pool
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Cromwell Hills Drive
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at Cromwell Gardens, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.