Brooks Edge is a Planned Community located in the southeast corner of Newington near the Rocky Hill town line. Brooks Edge is conveniently located to the restaurants, stores and supermarkets on the Berlin Tpke which also provides easy access for commuters to Hartford, New Haven and the Connecticut shoreline.
- Property Type: Planned Community
- Built between 1983 - 1986
- # of Units: 49
- # of Buildings: 39
- Styles: Townhouses and Detached Single Family split-style homes
- Bedrooms: 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Baths: 2 or 2.5 baths
- Fireplace: Some homes have a fireplace or
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Heating System: Baseboard
- Cooling System: Some units have central air
- Laundry: In unit
- Basement: Full basements some of which are finished
- Decks/Patios: Decks and/or patios pending on the home
- Garage(s): Mostly 1-car garages under the home.
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- FHA Approved: Brooks Edge is a planned community. Planned Communities are not required to be pre-approved by HUD for FHA mortgages.
include:Brooks Edge Dr, Sunnybrook Dr, and Kowal Ct
If you would like more information about buying or selling a townhome or single family home at Brooks Edge, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.