Brewster Condominiums are located near the Glastonbury - East Hartford border just off Main and Griswold Streets. From Brewster Condominiums owners can walk to the shops and restaurants on Main Street and in trendy Glastonbury Center. Brewster Condominiums are conveniently located to both Rts 2 and 3 for residents commuting to Hartford to the northwest, New London and the Connecticut shore to the southeast, with connections to I-91 to New Haven to the south and I-84 to Boston.
- Property Type: Condominium/Converted
- Built in 1967
- # of Units: 60
- # of Buildings: 15
- Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units
- Bedrooms: 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Baths: All units have 1.0 baths
- Fireplace: Units at Brewster Condominiums do not have a fireplace
- Heating Fuel: Oil - cost of heating and hot water is included in the HOA fee.
- Heating System: Central heating system - Baseboard Hot Water
- Cooling System: Individual Units
- Laundry: Common laundry facilities are available in the basement
- Basement: Shared
- Decks/Patios: None
- Garage(s): Units at Brewster Condominiums do not have garages
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Brewster Road
If you would like more information about buying or selling a unit at Brewster Condominiums, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.