Berkeley Condominiums are tucked behind a residential neighborhood just off Forbes Street and are conveniently located to the supermarket and stores on Silver Lane, I-84, and Rentschler Field, an outdoor venue for concerts and the UCONN Huskies football and soccer teams.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Built in 1968
- # of Units: 145
- # of Buildings: 14
- Styles: Townhouse-style units
- Bedrooms: 2 bedroom units
- Baths: 2 or 1.5 baths
- Fireplace: Units at Berkeley Condominiums do not have fireplaces
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Heating System: Baseboard Hot Water
- Cooling System: Individual units
- Laundry: Common laundry facilities, although some unit owners have installed washers & dryers in their units.
- Basement: No basements
- Decks/Patios: Each unit has a patio
- Garage(s): Units at Berkeley Condominiums do not have garages
- Amenities: None
- Age Restricted: No
- Streets include: Wakefield Circle
If you would like more information about buying or selling a condo at Berkeley Condominiums, please email or call me at 860-305-8044.